For MANY YEARS we've been asked to make clothespins. So why now are we making them? Because we came up with an idea of how to make them that has more value. Our design is a little longer than most Clothespins and has knobs on the ends of the Clothespins making them easier to use and hold onto.
These wooden Clothes Pins with Stainless Steel Springs help keep your laundry securely fastened to the line instead of falling to the ground, making these clothespins a great alternative to standard pins.
Our Sunshine Clothespins are made with a heavier gauge of stainless steel, fully wound wire and will never rust.
Sold in packs of 10 clothespins. FREE SHIPPING!
- Made in Iowa, USA by Sunshine Clothesline Makers who care about their work
- Manufactured with a small knob on the ends of the Grip end to further help opening and closing them
- Grooves machined in the Grip End to also help in using them
- Made from #1 (clear) Southern Yellow Pine a very high density hardwood
- A great alternative to indoor clothes dryers
- Life Time warranty
- Each clip measures 3 ½” long
- The clothespins measure at 3 1/2" (L) x 7/16" (W)
- They come either bare or lightly oiled with Tung oil
- Sold in packs of 10 clothespins
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Springs
They come with a Life Time warranty. If they should fail due to our workmanship or the wood rotting, return it with the Spring and Wood and we will promptly replace it.