MADE IN PARKERSBURG IOWA - USA.
All-steel construction, STRONG, 18GA 2"O.D. steel pole, with flow-coat zinc galvanized finish.
- Three sections of 2 inch Diameter steel tubing, for easy assembly, dismantling and transportation.
- Pole is topped by a Plated steel dome cap. A cast aluminum, Gold colored Eagle is optional.
- These Home/Business Poles include; Hardware is INSTALLED. Hardware consist of; Pulley with Eyebolt, (2) Nylon Flag Snaps, the Rope is polyethylene with Ultra Violet inhibitors, hollow braided, 1/4” diameter (made in an endless loop), Line Cleat to anchor the bottom of the Rope and a Ground Socket (a Cap is supplied to cover the Ground Socket when the Flag Pole is not in it). Installation Instructions are included and this is all packaged in a 4”x4”x63” box - Shipping weight is approximately 18 lbs. each.
- G&G uses an integrated tube through tube sleeve, a method we have used successfully for over 50 years. The pole sections use a 1.9" diameter 16 GA. wall sleeve pressed in and crimped at the end of the 2" diameter pole. The receiving end of the mating tube is machined to accept the 1.90” tube with a “snug fit”. The sleeve joint is actually stronger in bending resistance than the parent pole material. The sleeves provide a quick and tight assembly of the pole sections, providing one continuous rigid Flag Pole standard.
Using a rope halyard (rope and pulley) allows you to easily lower the flag to half-staff.
- Try our Quality Flags also.