The 9FT Sunshine Clothesline has attractive looks and rugged construction with these useful features:
- Our clothesline rotates freely in the wind to allow sunshine to reach most surfaces of your clothing, which will dry clothes better, faster and actually the sun’s rays have a bleaching action which will kill bacteria.
- Also the turning motion of our Sunshine Clothesline, allows the breeze to pass by the clothing in many angles further enhancing the drying action.
- Turning the Sunshine Clothesline to bring the open spaces to you is easier than carrying or dragging your laundry basket around.
- A unique Lift Lever Assembly lifts and locks the Arms into place while putting proper tension on the ropes.
- Removable lower Center Post, for easier storing and handling.
- Foot Clamp adjusts easily without tools for easier clothesline height adjustment.
- Arms are GREEN in color.
- Steel Spider Assembly is heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Arms are made from straight grain, Southern Yellow Pine and double dipped in industrial Green enamel.
- One piece 108' polyethylene rope, wipes clean of dirt and dust in a jiffy.
- Steel galvanized Brace Arms made from 11/16” diameter X 19 gauge wall help hold up the Arms.
- A two inch O.D. X 18 gauge wall X 6' long steel center post ensures flexing and bending will not happen.
- Ground Socket assembly with heavy metal Wings, allows you to install the Sunshine Clothesline without concrete.
- The Deluxe 9 FT. Sunshine Clothesline can be easily removed from Ground Socket for unrestricted lawn mowing and use of the yard area. Rust-Free PVC ground Socket comes with cap to keep socket from filling with water and debris when Clothesline is removed.
- The Sunshine Clothesline can easily hold from 3 – 4, heavy wet, washer loads of clothing.
- Arms fold up, similar to an upside down umbrella, for storage.
- Entire unit comes mostly assembled, in a box 6.5" square X 60" long. Shipped direct to you via FedEx or Spee-Dee Delivery.
- All parts, including rope, easily replaceable.